Clan war Information:
Date & Time: 27/7 Type: DM/HUNTER Server: Disscusion Maps: 10 Rounds: 20 Clan Website: http://iw-clan.com/Forum/index.php?/forums/ Contact Info; Discord: ALAMM#3362 | Skype: live:lukz_tumi14
Nitrous Racing (xN#)
Iron Will (iW//)
- CW managers and Referees are the only ones who are allowed to speak in main chat.
- Any kind of insulting, flaming or spamming in the main chat is strictly forbidden.
- Keep the main chat as clean as possible.
- Both teams are able to choose impartial referee(s).
- Max ping: 280-300 (can be higher only if stable) -*If someone's ping is jumpting too much (even if it's not higher than 280-300) he won't be allowed to play until he fixes it. - Min FPS: 42 - Everyone from each clan is able to participate in a clan war. - If someone times out before the round starts, we restart the round. - If someone times out while the map is running, we continue playing. - If someone is lagging too much, a reserve player has to replace him. - If the ping of a player hits above 300 multiple times in a row, he is unable to play the CW until he gets his ping stable again. - Any kind of insulting, begging or flaming is going to be punished with a mute. CW players can't be punished without being warned. *In case the player keeps insulting, begging or flaming (e.g. nick changing), he will be banned from the server. - In case of a draw after the 20 rounds, CW managers will discuss it and decide if they want a draw or play additional round(s). - After the 10th round we are taking either 5 or 10 minutes break. - CW can't be cancelled two days before or later.
- If no one from each team reaches the hunter, the player who went the farthest wins the point.
- If both teams fail in the same part, we will restart the map.
- Skipping useless nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
- Skipping vehicle pickups is not allowed.
- Waiting for nitro is allowed.
- Driving backwards parts forwards is allowed.
- In case of shortcutting, the player will be blown up.
- The team with the last survivor gets the point.
- Shooting the vehicles with hunter is allowed.
- Spraying on vehicles or hunters is not allowed.
*More than 3 shots per 5 seconds is spray.
*In case of killing vehicle(s) with a spray, point for the "damaged" team.
*In case of killing hunter(s) with a spray, point for the "damaged" team.
- Shooting other hunters is allowed after the countdown has finished, in case he gets killed, point for the "damaged" team
- Back shooting while getting hunter is not allowed. In case of back shooting, the team which has been backshot gets the point.
- If someone is stuck in decorations with hunter, he can't get killed until he gets away, if this happens - we restart the fight without the player who killed him
- In case of map limit or of running out of time, we are restarting the fight on a hunter map.
- If each team has less than 3 players, we are moving the hunter fight to a closed map.
*In case the player(s) running on purpose to a map limit, Referee(s) are allowed to put a closed hunter map.
Nickname / Location / Personal info: Hello, my name is Oğuz, in-game Magnet. I'm 19 years old and currently living in TURKEY.
Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: I have been playing MTA since end of 2011, first server I played was a freeroam server named [BOSS]Freeroam, then I played on some Turkish Freeroam Servers. I was bored of doing same things then I wanted to search new things to do and found few DM servers. I tried to play on those servers but I couldn't learn playing until I found FFSGaming server by sorting the servers by number of players at 2013. I was playing DM/SHOOTER/PTP modes 1-2 hours per day on this server until I quit the game in the spring of 2015. Then I back the game in the autumn of 2017, started to play on FFSGaming. I was playing only MTA by then and discovered that FFSGaming was organizing events for DM modes. I wanted to play on those events but I should have been a clan to play on them. After a while, I joined to the clan named Iron Will that participated in those events but I had to leave due to my real life issues. I got invited/joined to InternationalTeam four months after I left iW but I didn't feel like myself to belong here and I didn't like the atmosphere of clan, I decided to leave after about a month. I wanted to leave the game when we enter the new year (2019) but I got invited to a clan named Maelstrom. They wanted to create a WFF team but members weren't willing to play, I left from this clan too two weeks after I joined and clan got closed days later. After two months, I wanted to join a clan that I can improve myself and I thought it was Unstoppable Fighters Force and I wanted to try my chance to join. I got accepted but after a month, our leaders told us that they can't manage Uff anymore & they decided to close it. After two months I sent my join request to Mafioso Auto Drivers and got accepted but after a month I left because DM team was closed, most of members were inactive and I didn't feel comfortable; I left.
Clans you have been part of:
iW// Iron Will Left 2018
[INT] InternationalTeam Left 2018
M! Maelstrom Left / Closed 2019
Uff. Unstoppable Fighters Force Closed 2019
[MAD] Mafioso Auto Drivers Left 2019
Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: I always wanted to be in top clans like Nitrous Racing but I had no self-confidence. More times I wanted to leave this game but I couldn't. I had friends around who motivated me to play for enjoy this game but I've never been a player without goal, always wanted to succeed, I had some opportunities but I wasn't lucky. I was thinking about apply to a clan where I can improve and prove myself more and I decided to apply to Nitrous Racing because I think the atmosphere of this clan is great, it can be suitable for me because I have a lots of friends who are members of this clan that I like to chatting & playing with them, I'd like to meet with new players in here.
How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing?: I'm an WFF/DM/SHOOTER GK player. Although my hunter skills isn't enough for a DM player, I try to improve my hunter skills. I'd like to help xN on WFF/DM/SHOOTER GK clanwars. I'm an active player and I follow events as possible as I can, that means I can represent xN. That's all I can do for now, but why not more in the future?
Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team: I'm referee, I can manage WFF matches.
Additional Information: This is my second application to xN. Unfortunately, I got declined at my first try. I've never sent a second join request to any other clan except xN. Feel free to ask me anything about you doubt. Thanks for spent your time for reading my join request;
Best regards, Magnet.
Nickname / Location / Personal info: Thenico (name real Nahuel Nicolas Ortiz) - Argentina
Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: Como empezar?
since 2009 I started looking for online games in gta san andreas and I found it, there were several servers of freeroam / deathmatch, I met one called "PRO|Race" play several years until 2011 that closed... later in the same years I met the server xTrem5 "|X5|", after 2-3 weeks of being in tests to be of the clan, I was recruited in X5 by Justin, also to maps for the server I hope I could recover those old maps but meh, in 2012 I closed the server and decided to leave the clan. Later in the same year I met several more servers. I also made my clans as Nx, PfG and GR#, that's all for telling what happened to me in MTA
Clans you have been part of: *# xTreme 5 - |X5| / 2010-11 / Member *# Revolution Mortal - [RM] / 2011-12 / Member *# News xTreme - -Nx- / 2012-13 / Leader *# LatinS xTreme Gamer - LxG// / 2013-14 / Member *# Exotic pro Racers - ~EpR// / 2014 / Leader *# Professional Favourite Gaming - /PfG\ / 2015-16 / Founder *# Squad of Revolution - SoR! / 2016 / Member *# Saints - St. / 2017 / Member *# executors Gaming - exe. / 2018-19 / Leader
Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: I know several people who are in the clan, I do not know if they hate me or that xd, but I think I get along with them. For some years now I have known the clan and I like how the people who are here behave.
How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? emm comer? xd
Nah.. I would like to try to make the effort to play the cw, wff that are currently playing or not, I would like to help with forum designs or give innovative ideas to the server if they are going to open or be something of the server when it opens, upload maps, etc.
Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team: emm, To be able to check in the forum if they ask for help or to be able to speak with the administrator if I can check if they did something right
Hello once again!
The clanwar has ended in favor of The Crew with the score of 9:11. One of the best clanwars we had, tough and hard one and it wasn't expected at all, we surely enjoyed playing against you guys and we wish to see more clanwars from you!
Special thanks to The Crew for playing this clanwar and Tobster for refereeing this match.