• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Azooz

declined Azooz's jr #2

jr.png.4117b0ee0f2f437ec8dff851feef32d8.png

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

Hola, my name is Abdulaziz in-game Azooz I am 18 y/o from Saudi arabia.

Tell us about you and your history in MTA / clans you've been part of:

Hmm, I started to play mta in 2012 I played in Twisted Gamers for two years. I was looking other server and I found a server called FFS, my first step was playing in DM, so i loved it and started to play until now. I started to play Hunter aswell and started to improve my skills day by day. I played too many clanwars on FFS and won most of them. after awhile I met some friends from Unforgettable Stars (Maelstrom) so i decided to join with them. stayed there two months then the clan has been closed, Reopened again after 5 months or 6 i do not remember tho, stayed with them 3 months then Left due to internal problems with some members i played with them a few clanwars too. when i left Maelstrom my only goal is to join xN to improve my skills more and more, also to stay with this family! but i thought of joining a small clan to help them a lot, me and ryder we both were thinking about to make a good dm squad for l7 dm with new clan, we picked Uff, I made join request to Uff.
But some problems happend after the clanwar M # Maelstrom vs aQ! Anaqueza, There is guy called "Prime" M # thought "Prime" is me and the referee was DLF leader of Uff. He thinks i played with aQ! as fake with Prime's nickname thats why he declined my join request, So i decided to come back to xN.

Clans where I've been:

|-nTL-| Nothing To Lose - 2014/Retired.

'SK// Savage's Kingdom - 2016/Closed.

-fts- Fuck the system - 2016/Closed.

-DG| Divinity Gamers - 2017/Left.

US'| Unforgettable Stars(Maelstrom) - 2018/Left.

UP| Unlimited Power - 2018/Left.

M! Maelstrom 2018/Left.

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

As i said before > The only way to improve my skills is here, I've been searching since months ago a respectable clan with skilled and serious players. I know some of your members and that's why I can say that, adding the fact that I can see a good future here.

What can you contribute with / Why do you think we'd accept you:

Personally i am good friend i can help at anything you want and i think of my self as a decent player at (DM) and (Hunter) so i can help in upcoming clanwars not only this i am friendly, honest, helpful, kind but i will be more usefull at DM clanwars.

Edited by Azooz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Please explain with more details your last situation with the Uff community, this could be the last chance that you have here so be very specific with that. Also, you could maybe try to apologize for re-open your jr for the 3rd time.
You know my opinion about you, but the other guys don't think the same, prove that you deserve this chance.
Good luck azoozinho.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sixiz said:

Please explain with more details your last situation with the Uff community, this could be the last chance that you have here so be very specific with that. Also, you could maybe try to apologize for re-open your jr for the 3rd time.
You know my opinion about you, but the other guys don't think the same, prove that you deserve this chance.
Good luck azoozinho.

Hey sixiz, my last situation with the Uff community were so fine I had not any problems with Uff members/leaders but DLF accused me by saying " You played with aQ! as fake with prime's nickname " , so I do not believe I will be happy with them, is just wasting of time if he do not trust me now. how he will trust at me when i will be part of Uff community? I just wanted to help them a bit in clanwars or anything I can do it. I am thanking DLF for everything because I do not even care anymore! I wish the best luck for them in their future. also I apologize for reopening the join request for 3 times I was nervous and did not know where to go but now i realized in which community i would be happy/useful. thanks for reading.

I didn't want to start any useless fight but I can't leave lies without explanation.

You played for aQ, so how can I trust player who cheat. You can argue with me, you are lucky cuz I not have any screenshot, but wait, it was during clanwar, so around 10-15 people saw my message "You are not Azooz?" "I will check serial", then your "friendly clan" just said on main chat that u are Azooz (played as aq!algallad511 and plexy told me that you are Prime), even you said "that's me" then you started high ego trashtalk like "let me play 1vs3 i will record it" . Not without reason result of this clanwar is 20-0 for aQ oponnent. 

I want to add that your JR is DECLINED so we didn't want to have cheater in our clan, it was our decision.

I don't want to destroy your chances for being part of xN, this clan have enough experienced leadership to decide and even If they gonna give you chance, it's np. for me or my team. We just did what we should.

Good Luck:)

Best regards,

Uff.DLF! 

Edited by DLF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DLF said:

I didn't want to start any useless fight but I can't leave lies without explanation.

You played for aQ, so how can I trust player who cheat. You can argue with me, you are lucky cuz I not have any screenshot, but wait, it was during clanwar, so around 10-15 people saw my message "You are not Azooz?" "I will check serial", then your "friendly clan" just said on main chat that u are Azooz (played as aq!algallad511 and plexy told me that you are Prime), even you said "that's me" then you started high ego trashtalk like "let me play 1vs3 i will record it" . Not without reason result of this clanwar is 20-0 for aQ oponnent. 

I want to add that your JR is DECLINED so we didn't want to have cheater in our clan, it was our decision.

I don't want to destroy your chances for being part of xN, this clan have enough experienced leadership to decide and even If they gonna give you chance, it's np. for me or my team. We just did what we should.

Good Luck:)

Best regards,

Uff.DLF! 

XD? you have no proofs that i played for aQ!, Prime is my enemy since 2016 ofcourse he will say i am azooz to fuck my join request to uff and everything about me lemaus, I was there on spectators "Azoozinho_," anyways i don't give a fuck about this shit. also I know myself i did not faked thats all!

Is this a kind of joke or something ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway, even if you faked or not u have no chances to get my vote, your moves said a lot so I'm personally not interested in you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

don't waste ur time here mate,better you search another community,seems like u won't fit on our familly.

Edited by Adidas
de nada
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

declined.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

and officially declined.

• Like 1