Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yani

News #06: Experiencing the Future

xN_logo.png

Introduction 

Hello! Another time has passed by since our previous news. We hope that you all had a precious Christmas & New Year and at least one unforgettable moment. We have a lot of news to share with you today, sit down, get comfy and ready to be amazed. As always we have prepared the best so our community feels like you are home. 

Clanwars & Success

By the last few months we managed to gain a lot of wins and loses. I can say that we really did well against the noble clan Seventh Miracle 7m. We can't ignore the fact that the team was well prepared and surely deserved the win of 77-63 in their favor. As a first game for a few months to now, It wasn't easy, but I believe we could do better. After that we decided to test ourselves in another WFF Clan war against Xtreme pro Racers |-XpR-| finishing with a score of 71-69 for us. We surely felt happier after such a hard win. Xtreme pro Racers is a  well known clan of It's comebacks and surely good players, but we have also proven our state in the  competition. Starting a New Year with a nice clan war against the new team on the scene - Unstoppable Fighters Uff. We cannot ignore the fact that this upcoming team is also good, even thought It is a few months old. They are trying hard to achieve the best and be in the top scene and they surely have a chance to be. The clan war between us ended with a score of 72-68 in our favor. These men are really strong, but we are also! Finishing the year and Starting a New one with a win in two clan wars versus two of the top teams was surely a nice way to prove Nitrous Racing's strength and wildness.

Roster Changes

As time passes by, we face more and more difficulties. This time we had to experience a huge loss in our family. A few of our most honorable members decided to leave us. All of these members have contributed a lot towards our community and we really appreciate It. Please good bye...

@Sixiz

He was supportive and hard-working, he really helped the clan as a Clan War Manager, his leaving is a shame and we'll learn from our mistakes (hehe @Adidas). We really hope he finds a place where he can develop his skills as a player and organizer, which he should be.

@Gteatero

Probably the funniest guy we have ever had, he always remained loyal to his beliefs and fought for them, even with us. He made xN a better place just by being part of it with his awesome personality and his will to help everyone. We respect his reasons for leaving and we're already taking decisions in order to improve on those fields - We'd love to see him spreading positivity and memes in another clan and we hope he never changes.

Here, In Nitrous Racing we hope to achieve the best and don't repeat any mistakes we have done in the past. Therefore, we decided to take a few new members to suit our team. After a really hard vote with many expectations and aspects please warmly welcome...

@Blaze343
@ZooMy
@Allcapone
@FranK!
@Spectrum

Last but not least, due to hard work on duty and great performance on tournaments we have finally decided to promote the following members..

@Asency - Full Member
@Lukaculz - Full Member
@Shael - Full Member
@ceaN - Full Member
@Nissan - Community Manager
@VonKasty - Clan War Manager
@ShankZ - Clan War Manager

The Nitrous Racing Team would like to thank everyone  and wish a good luck on the newcomers, you deserved It! 

Social Media and Information

As most of you have already seen, we are currently working hard on boosting our activity, therefore we decided to create a new Discord Server and a Twitter Page where we will be posting a lot of useful information regarding clan wars, events and upcoming tournaments.

That is It for todays news, we hope that we managed to grab your interest into our upcoming sneaky leaks. If you have feedback or comments, you can as always leave it down below and share your opinion on our development so far with us. The Nitrous Racing Team wishes you a nice day and as always, thank you for reading this!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Congratz guys.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

nissan manager wtf.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Keeping it real for the culture, I feel it's going be a great year for xN. Gz to this solid group of trials, I'm sure that you will fit perfectly into this team.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ty,I feel very happy to be in this family ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Nice news, and gz new trials ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I want to congratulate the new members I hope they have a good time with us and that they are very successful, we also congratulate the boys who assume a new role in the clan because they really deserve it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to the new trials, well chosen people for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratz bro!! @FranK! Splendid job Nissan! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nissan best manager imo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratz new slaves especially frank my bro and well written yani, keep it up xN!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Welcome new guys hope you feel good here!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very nicely wroten news. Congratulations to everyone! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank all for opportunity hehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Congratz Gteatero we joined together bro we deserve this opportunity i wont liar xD B| let's get to work ☺️:P>:( GZ DARK WE WILL BE THE BEST FRIENDS I LOVE YOU ❤️ GG ME :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Congratulations to our new trials! I hope they will fight Adidas to get promoted to member  (adi u ezy). Also congratz to the promotions, especially to me hh salu2

We did nothing whole past year but we ended it positively and we started the new one with the right foot.

We are back bitchez! CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP SOON

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Welcome peepz, nice to have you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lindas palabras amigazos los amo ❤️

Thanks guys for the opportunity that you gavededed of beinginged xn, i love you all.

Congratz new trials! (specially Blaze, IGLESIA Y ESTADO ASUNTO SEPARADO)

I hope this year will be good for xN and everyone, see you in MTA or anywhere :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/31/2019 at 7:08 PM, VonKasty said:

CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP SOON

jinxed

• Like 2

Wowowow big news here, I have big expectations for all of you this year guys, y'all will succeed as I told you before.
Congrats to my bros @Spectrum, @Allcapone and @Blaze for joining, and also to @Nissan for his new rank!!! Everyone of you will be a big support here ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1