Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vitalic

accepted Vitalic's Join Request [2nd]

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My name is Ticián, I'm currently 15 years old. I'm from Hungary. I'm studying in high school, in grade 9. I'm trying to get the waiter profession. I'm actually a calm person. Most of the time I'm confident with my decisions, and I've got lot of ambition. 

Tell us about you and your history in MTA / clans you've been part of:

I started playing MTA when I was 12, like 3 years ago. I started on a Hungarian RP server with my ex-classmate. There we had a lot of fun, I played like 8 hrs a day on that server even if I had school. After that server I joined to a Hungarian DM/DD server. Here firstly I prefered DD, but those guys who played there they mostly played DM maps, so I kinda started to play DM there. After a little period, I realised that I'm getting better and better in that gamemode, and It's not even so bad like I thought, so I started to play DM. I met my best friend there, he tought me how to play DM, how to rotate your car, how to control it, those basic things, so I'm very thankful to him. I play with him today too, and I say that he is one of my best friends. One time he just threw it up to me, why wouldn't we search for an other DM server where more players are, so we just wrote in the MTA server search "DM". FFS did pop up there, so we joined the server, played as guest at the beginning, and joined DM arena. I litellary died there first, so I tried OldSchool, thinking: "maybe it is easier", so I started to play there. I mostly liked razor maps, because those were very easy for me. I tried all gamemodes after this. I tried trials one time, and I really liked it, so I played there a bit, but I got bored there, so I went back to OS. Since than I mostly play this gamemode.

My previous clans:

Xtreme Racers zCool (Member)

Iron Will (Member)

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

I want to join Nitrous Racing because this clan's performance on events are pretty good, and I want to be part of this success. I actually heard about that you want to open an OldSchool squad, so I want to be part of it. As I know I'm not very known in your community, but I'm trying to make friendships constatly with your clan members.

What can you contribute with / Why do you think we'd accept you:

I've got enough experience at OS arena to participate on OS events/clanwars. Besides that I used to map for a half year, but I stopped it recently. I don't have much maps, like 3-4 only.

Thanks for reading my short join request. 

I got permission to use the same text as before.

Regards,

Vitalic

• Like 20

❤️

• Like 1

gl bro

• Like 1

Good choice bro, good luck.

• Like 1

Good Luck.

;)

• Like 1