Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dredd

accepted Dredd’s join request

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My name is Andrew, i’m 18 (will be 23 i a couple of years) i live in Albania. 

I love music, cars, pussy, weed and all of the wannabe cool things you can think of. I can speak 3 languages fluently (albanian, greek, english). I love animals (cat person). I’m ironic as hell, a meme addict but also serious when needed. 

Hope you got a taste of me ;)

Tell us about you and your history in MTA / clans you've been part of: 

I started playing MTA in late 2016 on ffs server. First game mode that i was interested in was PTP (was similar to Busted) so i spent most of my time playing there. Took a 2 month break and on october 2017 i came back with the decision to focus on DM only, judging by the effort players put into mapping and playing. I’mma be honest i was pretty impressed. 

On march 2018 i joined Force Out Xtreme (<3). Worked my way to leading the clan and i cannot appreciate and be grateful enough for the times i’ve had in there. 

I left on the same month but a year later

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

xN and FoXX had always had good relations with each other so i had the chance to get to know a lot of the members of this team. I’m pretty sure the atmosphere is great which is a priority for a clan. Things such as skill can be gained up by time.

What can you contribute with / Why do you think we'd accept you:

To be honest i wouldn’t consider myself a skilled dm player buy i can definitely work harder on that and improve day by day. I also have a bit of experience on organizing things and dealing with different situations

PS: davi corno

Thanks for reading my application and i hope you have a good one.

• Like 13

Oooo dreddoo ❤️

• Like 1

DREDD LO MAX ❤️ Oye papiii

Why do you think we'd accept you? You forgot to say you can pass norbi v5 :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VonKasty said:

DREDD LO MAX ❤️ Oye papiii

Why do you think we'd accept you? You forgot to say you can pass norbi v5 :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

between us, i still didnt finish it but dont tell anyone 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hhhhhh, unexpected bro
bonne chance

• Like 1

my favourite meme bounce fag gl

• Like 1

yes just because he has a pink nickname

ooooooooooo

• Like 1

gl !