• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
yani

News #07: Alliance with Progression

nuWhHwH.png

Bonjour!

Here we are after a certain amount of time with the enormous news about the current situation of the team and our plans for the future. I will be bringing you through a brief of our changes and achievements throughout the past few months, therefore I would like to announce that we are working on a server that is the main reason why we will stop upon posting news in a short period of time who only mention roster changes and make a Membership Changes thread where you can stay tuned. Future news may also imply changes in our team but they are mainly about development information. Hope you guys enjoy that and get ready to be amazed.

Tournaments & Clan Wars

After many wins we managed to get home in L7 WFF we faced a loss. Unfortunately, that didn't happen only once and we feel sorry to let that happen. Unexpectedly, the team we mentioned in the previous news managed to beat us in a score of 68:72, well done Unstoppable Fighters. This was surely a nice game without any fights or complaints where you managed to prove your strength. Moving on to L7 DM, one of our recent games ended up getting cancelled as the team we played against had a player that abused his ping. However, everything is good now and we don't encounter any problems against that team anymore. Eh, after facing another sorowful lose, we had to face another one against Unlimited Power, where the match started great in our favour, but our teamwork went down the hill and they managed to get a sick comeback over us and win in a score of 7:6. As expected after many loses we managed to wake up and dominate in the next game, so did we? Yes, we did. We managed to beat The Favoured Few in a score of 11:2. This season was surely not the best on for us, but as I have said numerously times before, we learn from our mistakes and we strive for perfectness, therefore we will always improve!

Clan Roster Updates

That's what we all have been waiting for right, or most of us just skipped all that and went straight to the roster changes as expected. Due to hard work and effort we have been putting recently in our team I would like to congratulate the following members for successfully passing their trial period.

@FranK! @Allcapone @Spectrum @Blaze @Eleven

However, this time we come up with a lot of new members, as our team has decided to expand our horizons. Please join me in welcoming..

@EM1N3M @Chaos @Luminaire @ShaoliN @DeLeTe @#SherazPapi @Dove @Dredd @PacT @Vitalic @TurBo

As a team grows, It becomes more difficult to gauge performance of each individual team member because managers don't have as much personal contact. This leaves managers susceptible to biases that can drive away some of their best talent. Therefore I am here to promote the several members to the positions they surely deserved.

@ShankZ - Leader @yani - Co-Leader
@ZJK - Developer @xMoN - CW Manager

And unfortunately the following members have left the team.

@ZooMy @Sheldon
(As to ZooMy, due to the fact he decided to retire, he is always able to rejoin our team, just contact us buddy.)
Thank you for your effort and positivity throughout the period of time you have been helping inside the clan.

Development

After many months of huge nil in our development we finally stepped on our foot and jumped into the deep. Our current Web Developer is doing a great job by changing the forum theme to a more eye catching one fully designed by him. As I mentioned a bit earlier, we accepted Luminaire who will be working on a server. Also all people who donated before the server has officially launched will have their rank and they will be awarded for supporting the community in future. Most likely they will be to receive a badge for donating before the server is up, but also some cash in game which will surely imply on their gameplay.

Ending

Thank you for reading, make sure you stay tuned for the next news as they will be even better, I promise. Any feedback will be appreciated. More information about the clan or any updates before next news are being posted on our twitter or discord channel. I am pretty aware of that the news are not the best, but still It is my second try so far and I am trying to become better. I hope that they were completely information about our aims at this point and how we are progressing day by day just so we can see our lovely community remain happy as It should be. Once again thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed It.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Where are news about me

Welcome slaves get ready for some spanish lessons ndeaaaah

Vamo xn

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Congratulations new trials and congratulations for the new promotions yall deserved it.

VAMO XN

Edited by Eleven
  • Like 4

omg ❤️ thank you for this opportunity, congratulations to the other trials, you all deserved 

• Like 4

Thank you for this chance! I promise I will let you guys down! Congratulations to the other trials and looking forward to Ryder's spanish lessons.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Gz new trials

• Like 1

We good

Congratulations new trials

• Like 1

Congrats new Trials!

VAMO XN 

VAMO SHAOLINNN

• Like 4

good news yani well done

• Confused 1

I'm shocked. Really didn't expected that at all, but thank you guys so damn much.

• Like 6

congratz to all new trials, and thanks for giving me a chance. I swear I wont disappoint you. 

• Like 3

Well written news kidsan! Congratulations to the new soldiers! :D

Yours Sincerelly,

TheDragoN - MTA SA RACE Community Referee.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

hey my name is frank

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

thank you guys for giving me this opportunity :-)

Edited by EM1N3M
  • Like 4

Our familly becoming bigger and better!, Congratz new boys, hope U'all do your best for our familly!. Thanks everyone who wrote jr, don't give up who didnt join this time!.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree xD gz admins and wp trials

enjoy yes xDd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SALE T1 CARALHOOOOO KKKKKKKKKK

Im very glad i got the chance to be accepted as a new member of this familia. Glad to see my Guy made it aswell, only death will tear us apart.

Congrats to the new trials aswell! 

Well written yani.

Lets get drunk cornos jskahdja

• Like 6

I hope you will Enjoy your stay with us , Welcome trials , congrulations ❤️

• Like 1

Congratulations to new members!!

Congrats @TORENE

• Like 6

uff cant believe, thanks for the opportunity and gz to other trials.

• Like 2

Some useless trials but vamoo

Posted (edited)

@ryderawr your mom licks my dick like Piper Perri licks the 10 black dudes' dicks

Edited by DeLeTe
  • Like 1

Congratulations to all of you guys! Enjoy your stay.

Sadly Zoomy retired again ;( Btw Gz ryder too! h0h0h0

• Like 2

Congrats to all!! :D 

• Like 3