Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IsGh

declined IsGh's Join Request

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My name is Ismail, also known as IsGh, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Tunisia. You may know me as a mature, friendly yet a kind guy. I started gaming at an early age and to get addicted on it later especially after joining MTA. I'm studying computer science at the last year in high-school. I'm really active in-game since I'm addicted even though I have to work hard to reach the university, I always try to be as much active as possible. 

Tell us about you and your history in MTA / clans you've been part of:

My journey started back in 2012 after playing SAMP for a few months. I got bored there and I moved to MTA with the help of my cousin. Here, in MTA, I didn't stay in any server. I was picking servers out of the list  according  to the gamemode/name. If I try to recall one of these servers I'll only remember [SiK]'s race server which I joined more than twice. Later on after seeing my cousin playing on a server that attracted my attention, I managed to join that server with his help and of course that server was FFS Gaming. There, I played PTP and Derby for a few months then I moved to Shooter which I'm still playing until today.

In my journey, I have joined only two official clans which are:

. Hall Of KingZ (HoK|) :  Member - Left due to the clan's inactivity. 

. Unlimited Power (|UP) : Shooter Manager - Left   (If You want to know why I left UP, do not hesitate asking me privately)

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

Outstanding questions require outstanding answers but simply being in one of the best/most active clans is what I'm looking for and xN is one of those. I see that Nitrous Racing has a good atmosphere which I want to be a part of also a place where I can improve myself especially when it comes to Shooter.

What can you contribute with / Why do you think we'd accept you:

I have been playing Shooter since 2015 that means I have gained a good experience in this gamemode. With that said, I can help with Shooter clanwars and everything related to it. Beside Shooter, I can help with anything possible, helping others has always been an honor for me and I always try my best to satisfy others.

Edited by IsGh
  • Like 9

gl bruv

• Like 1

gl my brother

• Like 1

Good Luck bro!

• Like 1