Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShacLe!

declined Shacle's Attempt

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My nickname is Shacle, real name is Halil Aslantaş. I'm 21 years old and I live in Gaziantep/Turkey.

Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details:

I have started playing MTA on a random Turkish server in the year of 2009. After a while
I heard about DM and it didn't take so much time for me to realise it's fun. After starting to play DM,
I started to have a knowledge about mapping (my first map was a feat with Smile called "Definition Central").
These are not the everything about me, here is a chronology about my MTA career;
(no dates because I can't remember properly, sorry about that)

·                 Started playing MTA in 2009.

·                 Started playing DM in a server called [TRF] which was a Turkish clan.

·                 After 2 years, I have moved to |ED|. It was a well known and a strong clan.

·                 When ED was closed, I have started to play in WTF's (What The Fuck) server.

·                 Kept playing in WTF for almost a year and I had a chance to be a member of it.

·                 Sadly, WTF was closed like any other clan and I joined pS (Pure Skillz).

·                 Got kicked from pS after a month due to inactivity. (I had a mini break)

·                 When I came back, SHC was also back and I tried my chance there, it resulted with a success.

·                 After a year, I started to don't like SHC's atmosphere anymore and left it.

·                 Had a long break for 2 years.

·                 When I came back, I have been a member of some mini clans like Qz, Dws (had a fusion with Qz)

·                 After a while, I got into a lovely clan called PiA (Pros in Action).

·                 I had a great time in PiA with my friends but sadly it got closed due to some internal problems.

·                 After that Ijoined MAD, I had to leave it because of inactivity of members but still the communication and friendship was very good there.

·                 I joined The Favoured Few, I stayed there for three or four months I enjoyed there a lot but lost interest somehow, behaviour of members' and managers' started to irritate then I decided to leave.

·                 We created a project with Mirage,CzerkA, & me plus the projects' leaders(Divi and some others) and stayed hidden until we managed to finish it then we went public under the name of Vultaic. It was going very well until some people in clan started to feel above than others like they are superior and eventually that made me get sick of it. So I decided to leave.

Clans you have been part of:

[TRF], |ED|, WTF//, SHC//, Emp|, ~pS|, |Dws|, PiA|, [MAD], /TfF\, V:: [FoXX]

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

I want to be a part of xN# family because I couldn't manage to find the exact atmosphere I want in my previous clans.In addition, I have many friends there and I love their communication among themselves.I hope you guys give me a chance to be a part of your family as well.

How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

Well, I'm a friendly guy also you can call me skilled straight DM player. I can help you with DM CWs, I can train anytime If I'm asked to do so.

Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team:

I'm one of the oldest mappers of MTA currently. Even though I don't map anymore I can help with decorating or giving ideas for track.I can also help you at hunter CWs.

Additional Information:

You can contact me via Skype and Discord.

Discord: JuezRecoR#4078

Edited by ShacLe!
  • Like 17
  • Confused 1

❤️

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ShacLe! said:

I want to be a part of FoXX

wrong clan nigga 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1