Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TRIPL3X

accepted TRIPL3X Join Request

Nickname / Location / Personal info: 

Hello!! My name is Márk Pápay and my in-game nick is TRIPL3X. Im 18 years old boy which lives in small village called Chrastné (Near big City : Košice) Slovakia. At the moment im studying on high school at 4th grade. My school is about Graphic , Design. In my free time im playing games on computer(Counter Strike Global Offensive,H1Z1,Fortnite). At winter time i love to play ice hockey , since i played it when i was 12 years old.

Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: 

Well everything started at 2008. For first time i played on SMT where i meet many nowadays famous players. At this moment my Career started like an DM Player. I joined EMP. Of course everything went well but all the time someone broke the community and Nobody needed to Close it. Sad moments but never be disappointed. After 2 months when i played on SMT/ffs i met HTC. He asked me if i want to join his Team (PiA). After some months we closed. Later QlimaX came with idea. (DG) I will make a team and you will join it. I said : "Okay, but i want to play CW´s". He said : "Don´t worry".  We played against TfF , ffs. Pretty close games, but i was felling for first time that im important. After few months i was accepted into WFF squad in TC.. I played with them L7 OS and 1 match of L7 Tour 15 if im Right.. I had perfect time with this team and also i got experience of WFF.. After 4 months i found  Project Beast and joined  them and played for them L7 Tour 16.. Also here i gained some experience from WFF..After some necceseary i left.. I was clanless for 2 months.. I found 7m which i joined.. Best team i’ve ever been in. Learnt there a lot of from more experienced people.After successful 6 months i left them due some problems. After i left 7m , I was thinking about leaving this game since i didn´t have any hope at it.. Madlife recommended me to talk with d1kuba about Uff which i joined.. At Uff i tried my best.. I tried to create good team for WFF and also for DM.We managed to get into L7 and also into L7DM where our journey started! My dream came true, i got promoted after few months to Co-Leader.. We did well , but after some necessaries i ended my journey at this team and now im trying to join xN(still im in love with my old teammates  and im sorry if i hurt you right now because i left you.. )

Clans you have been part of: 

(Im not gonna mention all the teams in which i were since i play this game for 11 years). 

Emp| / Elite Master Players 

PiA| / Pro´s In Action

-DG| / Divinity Gamers

VIP / Very Important Players

TC| / The Crew 

B# / Project Beast

7m / Seventh Miracle 

Uff / Unstoppable Fighters Force

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: 

From the first time when i´ve been talking with members from xN i had a lot of fun. I was really enjoying every conversation with all of you. Sometimes we went trought bad times but sometimes we passed the bad times and we are gucchit now. I would like to settle in this team , since im having a lot of fun with you. Also i would like to fill the parts at which im bad, so you are the option to get me on a better level. Yeah, maybe im having bad past, but im trying to improve in some stuff , which you will see slowly after few weeks :) If im gonna be able to play matches, i will try my best to get the victory every single match! 

How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

Actually you should choose me because i have a lot of experience with WFF/DM Matches.. Im experienced person which can prove that on up-coming matches and tournaments.. I can finish maps with/without cuts when it´s needed.. Also the hard ones too.  You can also choose me , because im Graphic Designer, so i can help you with what ever it´s needed. Also i can help you manage with stuff with which you will need some help. I regret that i closed my JR before when i was really close to getting in! :c

Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team: 

As i mentioned above im experienced graphic designer. I can edit videos, photos, create some graphic stuff. Also i can manage websites and a bit script on mta.

Additional Information: 

Facebook : Mark Papay

Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/triplexko11/

Instagram : @lilmayek

• Like 23
  • Confused 5

just 3plex

Good luck slovak ;3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forever in my heart, even if broken... 

Good luck! 

"i will become soon inactive in mta and i wanna join team which wont care about it." 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, TRIPL3X said:

I regret that i closed my JR before when i was really close to getting in! 

wot

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Nice post @ryderawr, stopped reading on 1st phrase. :D

Also I wanted to wish the best luck to Tripl3x. Vamooooooooooo TG!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Good Luck tho.. few days ago u said something different about xN

• Confused 3

Triplex, what kind of move is this ? I mean for sure everyone can do what they think is right but Kuba and Daniel give you the position as a Co-Leader for a reason. They put their trust in you cause they needed help to build this team. You knew that you were resposible and should have known that your leave causes a downfall for Uff.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

LMAO, actually rarted

Well, here you have my opinion:
I met you before, I had a good and a bad opinion of you, but you always have been a good friend with me. I really think that you can change, everyone deserves a chance, but if you really want to try your chances here you will have to prove that you deserve this, after all those dramas of the past that you had.

Prove that you're better now. The most important part of this is that this change is for YOU. You're the only one that will be affected by YOUR changes. Don't change for them, change for yourself.

After saying this, I just have to say one thing: Good luck amigo, I know that you can improve on yourself a lot:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

GL ma guy ❤️

• Thanks 1