Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ZNuke

declined ZNuke Join Request

Nickname / Location / Personal Information:

- My name is Edu, my nickname is ZNuke, I'm 17 years old, I'm from Peru - Lambayeque

Tell us about your MTA: SA can determine the details:

- It all started on a Freeroam server where I spent some time on a DM server called German Blue Race, where I discovered my skills little by little. When I entered that DM server, I decided to look for more servers, make friends and do the typical "Who is the best or the most professional" thing, so I played in: FFS (in my beginnings as a Shooter player), TfF , NxR, XpR etc.

After a while, I decided to join NxR, but I had to leave the clan because I had problems with my computer, since I had to give it to my father to use at work.

Well, about a year ago, I decided to join Nitrous Racing, they taught me many things about MTA and I played my first tournaments with them, but I decided to leave, since I was in "those" to enter the University (maybe yes , maybe not), if I am honest, I would not have left the clan, but I was very excited about the university and I did not hesitate and wanted to leave everything to be full of studies, they told me that I could stay afk , but as I tell them everything I did without thinking. 😢

Well, once I talked seriously with my parents about college, I was a little calmer, after that I decided to be more active at mta and was there when I was invited to Iron Will to play some clan wars,etc . I was 3 months in IW , but I decided to leave, because I wanted to return to the best clan I've been.

Clans of which you have been a part:

- Run or Die (Leader / Closed).

- National Xtreme Racing (Member / Left).

- Nitrous Racing (Member / Left).

- Iron Will (Member / Left).

Why would you like to join Nitrous Racing:

- For the costume and experience that the clan had over time, I am aware of their achievements, and I believe that the players have the skills where they contribute to others and I admire them for that.

How would you be useful for Nitrous Racing?

- Could help in DM Clans War - Hunter and possibly in Shooter.

- It could help kids who want to start with the world of mapping, maybe it's not very good, but I could give them a help with resources, scripts, etc.

Additional Information:

I gay.

• Like 18

pal vidio malo culiao 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bye thanks :D

• Like 2

Vamoos

• Like 1

Nuke UwU

• Like 1