Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaGuArR

declined JaGuArR's Join Request

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My real name is Mido "JaGuArR" in-game, iam 16 years old and living in Oslo. Norway. 

Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details:

I started playing MTA at 2014 and i started playing -|TG|-, after some mounths i found FFS Gaming. After some days i learned how to make account and maked account at 24-07-2015 FFS Gaming was the best server i have tried before, because it has a alot of arenas there. But now -|TG|- was closed and all the servers i was playing in, so now iam playing only FFS and a little 3R.

Clans you have been part of:

1. ~Dr~Tru~ .

2. Ego's Crew.

3. Meanwhile-in-Texas.

And many other, but i don't remember.

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

Well, Iam a shooter player and I see alot of my friends and alot of active players in this clan. So I thought to join this pro clan to make try to make it the best Official Clan in MTA. 

How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

Okey then, I'll be a useful player be helping you in clan wars, and iam a friendly player, I can actually can invite some pro players to maybe make a join request here ! It can be a good idea. I can alse be a usefull player because iam active maybe 4 or 5 hours in a day. 

Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team:

I actually don't have any extra abilities, my one ability are to help the clan in Clan wars. And iam shooter player, so I can be a helpfull player.

Additional Information:

I wish you a good day buddy ! 

And thanks for reading ! 

xN#JaGuArR. 

• Like 2