Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Magnet

accepted Magnet's Join Request #2

Posted (edited)

Nickname / Location / Personal info: Hello, my name is Oğuz, in-game Magnet. I'm 19 years old and currently living in TURKEY.

Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: I have been playing MTA since end of 2011, first server I played was a freeroam server named [BOSS]Freeroam, then I played on some Turkish Freeroam Servers. I was bored of doing same things then I wanted to search new things to do and found few DM servers. I tried to play on those servers but I couldn't learn playing until I found FFSGaming server by sorting the servers by number of players at 2013. I was playing DM/SHOOTER/PTP modes 1-2 hours per day on this server until I quit the game in the spring of 2015. Then I back the game in the autumn of 2017, started to play on FFSGaming. I was playing only MTA by then and discovered that FFSGaming was organizing events for DM modes. I wanted to play on those events but I should have been a clan to play on them. After a while, I joined to the clan named Iron Will that participated in those events but I had to leave due to my real life issues. I got invited/joined to InternationalTeam four months after I left iW but I didn't feel like myself to belong here and I didn't like the atmosphere of clan, I decided to leave after about a month. I wanted to leave the game when we enter the new year (2019) but I got invited to a clan named Maelstrom. They wanted to create a WFF team but members weren't willing to play, I left from this clan too two weeks after I joined and clan got closed days later. After two months, I wanted to join a clan that I can improve myself and I thought it was Unstoppable Fighters Force and I wanted to try my chance to join. I got accepted but after a month, our leaders told us that they can't manage Uff anymore & they decided to close it. After two months I sent my join request to Mafioso Auto Drivers and got accepted but after a month I left because DM team was closed, most of members were inactive and I didn't feel comfortable; I left.

Clans you have been part of:

iW//             Iron Will                                                     Left                           2018

[INT]            InternationalTeam                                   Left                           2018

M!                Maelstrom                                                Left / Closed           2019

Uff.              Unstoppable Fighters Force                  Closed                      2019

[MAD]          Mafioso Auto Drivers                              Left                           2019

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: I always wanted to be in top clans like Nitrous Racing but I had no self-confidence. More times I wanted to leave this game but I couldn't. I had friends around who motivated me to play for enjoy this game but I've never been a player without goal, always wanted to succeed, I had some opportunities but I wasn't lucky. I was thinking about apply to a clan where I can improve and prove myself more and I decided to apply to Nitrous Racing because I think the atmosphere of this clan is great, it can be suitable for me because I have a lots of friends who are members of this clan that I like to chatting & playing with them, I'd like to meet with new players in here.

How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing?: I'm an WFF/DM/SHOOTER GK player. Although my hunter skills isn't enough for a DM player, I try to improve my hunter skills. I'd like to help xN on WFF/DM/SHOOTER GK clanwars. I'm an active player and I follow events as possible as I can, that means I can represent xN. That's all I can do for now, but why not more in the future?

Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team: I'm referee, I can manage WFF matches.

Additional Information: This is my second application to xN. Unfortunately, I got declined at my first try. I've never sent a second join request to any other clan except xN. Feel free to ask me anything about you doubt. Thanks for spent your time for reading my join request;

Best regards, Magnet.

Edited by Magnet
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1

Good luck bro :)

• Like 1

Good luck!

• Like 1

Good luck beast

• Like 1

You already know what i'm gonna say 😄

• Like 1