• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DeLeTe

News #08: From Old to Gold

xN - News #1.1.gif

Greetings!

Once again we're here bringing up the dignified news. This time our main topics are going to be about previous incidents which I'm sure some of you are aware of. Let's get into it.

logout-2.png

It's not a secret we've dealt with huge losses regarding our roster. Many members decided to leave (if we want to be precise, 13 members). Some of them left with a note beforehand, some decided to just follow the herd and the rest provided valid reasons. It's worthless to say it's just a game and we wish the best of luck for every former clan member because after all they're human beings and leaving an in-game clan isn't the end of the world. We're not going to mention all of the departures but surely will touch the most main ones. Our ex-founders / leaders decided to part ways with us. 

• @Adidas - The reason xN rose up to the top tier in the competitive partition. First place in L7 season 3 is just an example of how powerful we became thanks to his management.
  • @Lukaculz - who had played a lot of roles during his career in xN. His support was mainly shown by his designing skills, but also shaped and salvaged us whenever he could. 
  • @adeliveR - who showed an incomprehensible amount of effort and succor. His departure is hard to recognize since he's the godfather of xN, so we'll just leave him be with the respect he deserves.
  • @Sunset - One of the most decent men out there. Honorable yet a true companion. Even though he joined for a short amount of time, he managed to overcome difficulties with us by providing us his wisdom and experience. 

With the destruction of our roster, we've started to take actions into recovering the situation. We reinforce our DM, OS and WFF sides by taking in fresh meat. The big loss is not going to be the last straw. With that being said, we're promoting the current trials

and welcoming three newcomers 

Welcome aboard! We hope you'd become an upgrade to the team.

Moreover, regarding our fortification progress, we've managed to be one of the bests in other game-modes. Our Shooter squad (lead by @Eleven) had shown its ability by having a dope streak of wins. Sure, they lost here and there but after spectating their inner power from the outside, their strength is easily seen. Not to mention our OS team and our machine @Krazy who showed he isn't going to stop. We even managed to win L7 OS, which is a great achievement 

Another event was the Last Shot Counts tournament which we lacked to discuss it. Out of 18 teams, one of them managed to prevail all the others and win the dignity and the cash reward. We don't want to jinx anything but count the tournaments far from being over. Time only will reveal our future plans.

promotion-2.png

Furthermore, due to the inactivity of our leader and community manager (also known as @yani), we've decided to uplift this section by promoting two individuals to a co-leader role, along with their side part -

Together with @ShankZ, the mud in our wheels is going to get out in no time, and even make the wheels shine brighter in the future.
In brief, we're not going to stop. Sure, we've dealt with a lot of obstacles but we'll manage to surpass and even tame them.

That's it for now. You can check the Membership Changes topic to notice future updates regarding our clan roster. Until next time, peace out!

Nitrous Racing staff.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Well writen bro, i was close to cry for real.

welcome new trials ! 

Gz DeLeTe and Sixiz ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am happy enough to see this family grow much more than I ever expected, glad to see you guys managed to stable yourselves without me. Best of luck to the new additions and to the others, never give up. As to the news, well written Guy, glad I could help.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to new trials, also for who passed their trial period :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well written,
Great to see Nitrous Racing growing up.
(sixiz well deserved bro)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

love you

• Like 6

^__^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lady, I just feel like
I won't get you out of my mind
I feel loved for the first time
And I know that it's true
I can tell by the look in your eyes

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Times are changing, I remember the first day when I joined this community and I was in some way still a "newbie". Today I can look back and say that I do not regret nothing, all happens for something. I'm grateful for having this new rank as a Co-Leader, handling a community like this will be for sure a challenge for me, but I'm always up for this situations and I just can't say nothing else that I'm excited for the future.
Congratulations for the new dogs, hope that you guys give all you have to offer! Also very sad for the leavings, good guys left us and they will always have a place in our hearts, we will never forget you guys!

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Congratulations to everyone!

I'm so glad to see this team doing great, despite some difficulties. Well written @DeLeTe, and congratulations to the new trials, as well as the members who got promoted :D 

• Like 2