Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vitalic

accepted Vitalic's Join Request

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My nickname is Vitalic, I live in Hungary, I'm currently 16 years old. My name in real life is Tician. In my freetime I play computer games. Currently I'm studying in 9th grade learning CNC Machinist. I consider myself as a pretty active player, I've got enough skills and experience in OS/WFF OS to play on clanwars/events.

Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details:

I started playing MTA around 2015 on a Hungarian roleplay server. After a short period I found a Hungarian DM/DD server and I started playing there actively. I always prefered DM there, instead of DD. I've spent there a lot of time learning the basics of this gamemode. Later on, a few months after I found FFS Gaming. To be honest, I don't really remember how, not gonna write random stuff. I registered, almost tried to play every gamemode. I stuck down at Trials for a short period, really enjoyed it, found it a great gamemode. After I got bored there I moved to play OS and started playing there actively. I saw some people who played pretty good, and I decided I need to start playing this gamemode more actively, spending more time with practising. Around 2017 I managed to join my first official clan Iron Will. There was a pretty friendly atmosphere, but sadly I had to leave because I felt I'm not ready to play "competitively" this game. After I left Iron Will I took a break from the game. After this short period I tried a couple times joining Xtreme Racers zCool. A few times I got declined, I almost gave up. But then I decided to not give up, I really wanted to join this clan. To be honest that was my first "family". I got a bit of experience from events in this clan, managed to get more skilled. After I left this clan I tried my luck to join Nitrous Racing. This was the clan where I evolved my skills the most, while I was playing on L7 OS, and succesfully won Tour 5 with you guys.

Clans you have been part of:

Iron Will

Xtreme Racers zCool

Nitrous Racing

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

Because this clan has the most friendly community I've ever met in my whole career.  When I was in the clan we earned achievements, won L7 OS together.  Also I would like to play in the next tour with you.

How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

I never had any arguments with anyone in the clan, I'm friendly as you may know, and I'm always open to meet new people. I played with you in L7 OS Tour 5 and I guess I proved there that i'm trustful, and you can count on me. Maybe I wasn't performing the best, but I guess I did fine in every match. I'm more like a team player, I don't really like playing in solo without any communication.

Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team:

I'd say that I make friends easily, and I avoid arguments even with clanmates, or strangers. And maybe designing(xd?)

Additional Information:

I made a stupid selfish mistake by leaving xN and I regret it a lot. I would happily take place as a trial and earn back your trust in the future.

• Like 25
  • Haha 2

Hi

• Haha 1

Take this kid back and win another L7 OS 

• Like 2

wat

Edited by Swindex
  • Confused 1

vamos

• Like 1

KIDDDDD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

cumming ❤️

• Like 1

ZCOOL XDDDDDDD

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Blaze said:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AJKDSJAKDJASKDJAKDASK AJSDKAJSDKASJDKJASDK JAKSJDAKJKSJJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHY JASJAJSDKAJASDAK

????????????

• Haha 1

DECLINED THANKS BYE.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Facuuzz said:

DECLINED THANKS BYE.

rude...

• Like 1

gl bro, best hungar ;)