Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fouad

Fouad's join request.

• Nickname / Location / Personal info:

Hello, my name is Fouad from Saudi Arabia I live in the city of Riyadh, 18y/o.

• Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details:

Actually I'm player DM and Hunter, also SHOOTER, actually I'm playing shooter since 2012 and started playing DM and Hunter in 2016, I played in TG for 4 years then retired. After months I back to the game again I see everything has been changed, Abdulaziz told me to start playing in FFS Gaming Deathmatch, I played some tournaments, like L7, L7DM, when I was with iW clan, I have some obstacles in English language, but taking a tutorials too, last thing I wish I told you everything you need to know .

• Clans you have been part of:

INT International Team.

iW iron will.

M Maelstrom.

• Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

I have friends in nitrous racing, I want to be with you and help you, I liked this clan, there are good people, also I liked xN tag XD.

• How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

I can make friendship with them, and I can be a benefit for nitrous racing, also in DM clan wars I can help them and stay with them when they lose.

• Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team:

maybe I can help or not, but I'm good in hunter and dm, especially hunter, I've good aim, and I want to make with you a good squad.

• Additional Information:

in the end, thanks for reading.

discord: l7n. #7815

• Like 11

Good luck mi amor ❤️

• Like 1

?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Good luck amigo, would like to see you here :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Sixiz said:

Good luck amigo, would like to see you here :)

Good luck amigo, would like to see you demoted :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

gl father! ❤️

• Like 2

Good luck FouadinhO 😘

• Like 1

Good luck bro! <33

• Like 1

I already know that you are a good player there's not doubts about that ,(you can help us) ,but I need more information also your answers for each Questions are very simple, put more effort in it.

Good luck 😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope you never make it to xN with that attitude of yours 🤢

On 10/11/2019 at 1:50 AM, Positiv said:

I already know that you are a good player there's not doubts about that ,(you can help us) ,but I need more information also your answers for each Questions are very simple, put more effort in it.

Good luck 😋

after I came back, I start playing shooter for 6 months in server called wnash-time, its server for high-jump players, after that I become hunter player, and INT clan invited to join, I hesitated but I accept that invite from my soul mate DAM, actually I didn't play any tournaments with them, so it was so seedy, I left because of that, soon I left, got invite from clan called iW, that motivated me to continue Hunter, I accepted iW's invite, and started to training DM, and played with them some cws, L7, L7DM, but I couldn't develop my skils so I left, some of my friends in iW, thinking I left to do join request for FFS, actually I left because I couldn't develop my skills with iW, I was bad in DM, so I couldn't fine way to be one of their squad, I start training for DM more, after that I got invit from clan reopen called M, I know them, all of them my friends, so I start playing with cws, L7DM, but in the same time I've problems with some members in M, so I left, and here I'm doing Join Request for xN, I wish I told you everything to know .

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

I want to be part of this clan. I will do all I can for this clan And be with them in good and bad times.

Also, there are tournaments that allow me to develop my skills, whether it is in DM or in Hunter, and I have some friends in it.

How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

hmm, in tournaments or in cws, I will do everything I can to stand with xN, I can play Shooter, I heard there's good squad, I know there's some players hates me but I utilize every opportunity to fix it, xN that clan I like to join it and to be part of it.

Edited by Fouad
  • Like 1

Accept this retard already..

bad member @Pavvlon :(

• Like 1