• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Inspra

declined Inspra's Join Request

Posted (edited)

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

Raiko, 17,  Estonia, you know the drill.

Tell us about you and your history in MTA / clans you've been part of:

I started to play MTA in 2010, I used to play freeroam and deathmatch, but overall wanted to have a good time. One of the best servers in my opinion that has closed by now was JJ's Stunt n Freeroam, i was there for quite some time, got used to the people and when i left and went back, the place was different.. Everything was dead and no players were in. After that JJ was closed in 2015 due to financial issues. in 2016 i discovered FFS, at first i didn't expect much, my progress at the start was a slippery slope, but after a while playing there i got used to the community, i discovered clanwars and so on.  Currently i'm not focusing on any arena, i'm just playing to have fun.

Been to 2 clans, those are the following:

The Crew

The Crew was the clan that gave me a chance to be on the so called spotlight, back when it was somewhat good. I left it in 2018 due to the leadership.

Nitrous Racing

xN is probably the best clan i've been to so far, surpassing even some of the old school Community clans in FFS. The people are a bit.. Warm in the head but if they need to be serious, they can be. I left it due to a conflict with one of the leaders.

Why you'd like to Re-join Nitrous Racing:

Probably because of the members, it's just a good time and it's often fun to see what the latinos write, also because of the SH Squad, where my loved ones are. I fixed the conflicts with the leader, and i feel like i'm ready to rejoin, let the past be in the past and look towards a brighter future.

What can you contribute with / Why do you think we'd accept you:

It's safe to say im a pretty calm guy, it's hard to make me mad, i'm retarded, in a good way, and i tend to try to make myself as useful as possible, i won't feel like i belong in a clan if i don't do anything, if i don't get any part in a clan.

Optional:

Dab on dem haters and fumar marihuana todos los dias. I latino XDdDdDdd. no hablas ingles.

Edited by Inspra
  • Like 23
  • Haha 1

DECLINED
CANCELED
DENIED
KICKED
DONT APPLY EVER AGAIN

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Qashqai said:

DECLINED
CANCELED
DENIED
KICKED
DONT APPLY EVER AGAIN

stfu

gl pacitoo

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

XD inspra me boy

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sixiz said:

XD inspra me boy

Arrrr i have just injected drywall powder into me veins and me going in shock arrrr

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

hahahahahahaah yeeee ofccc inspra oOFCCCCCCCCCCCC 1000% 2000% even 6000% accepted ez ps 
gl brother i luf u

• Like 3

gl XDXDXDXDXCJAGHJGAJHBCAMAXCA

• Like 1

u got promoted to blacklisted bye

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

good luck bro ^^

• Like 1

Goodluck broski

• Like 1

Lmao decline this retard ass estonian xd