Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kirei

declined kirei's join reguest

• Nickname / Location / Personal info: kirei, kidrei(yanis older brother), 23, Estonia. ;

• Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: There's not much to tell. I started back in 2010, I think in SKC server. After I got bored and found the maps there easier I moved to TFF and joined my first clan called ICP. In 2012 or so I got inactive and during that time ICP got disbanded so I remained clanless until 2017 when I joined 7M. Joining 7M was probably my greatest choice as I've never been a person to really join clans in any games except FPS games.

• Clans you have been part of:
    ICP - Ice Cold players - Member / can't remember how long / - Closed
    Seventh Miracle - Member / 2 years(3 years in January) / - Closed

• Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: Not gonna lie, I'm looking to be a part of a community that seems similar that of what was in 7m. I'm also finally able to start properly training WFF and would like to better my skills here.

• How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? I could be useful in WFF. I've always been decent in WFF but I've never had the time to properly train maps and the maps I played for 7m were mostly me playing while untrained and underperforming due to retarded mistakes on my part.

• Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team: I could love you all individually and give expertise on how to drink alcohol so you wake up next to a girl.

• Additional Information: I love yani ;w;
Edited by kirei
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

uwu

• Like 1

Kirei owo my love 😘

glgl <33

Might become 3 estonians in xN, time to takeover the rats!