Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Baeza

accepted Baeza's Join Request

• Nickname / Location / Personal info: Hey, My name is Pablo, I was born in Chile, In a city called Talca. on my free times like to spend it my time with my friends, Go out and practice some sports. I also play LoL in Las server.
  • Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: Im playing this game since 2010-2011, The first server I met was =KoG=, I used to play with my neighbors in a cybercafe and there i made my own team TRD. After 1 year of playing on that server I started to met latins servers, Like ePic! , X5 , CoB and etc. I had a break on this game, I left in 2016 until this june 2019, I felt like i was missing this game when I watched some old videos, So when i bought my new pc I decided to install it back again and start playing.

• Clans you have been part of: I've been part of =KoG=, TRD, AG, VIP , eP! , SoR , 7m.

• Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: Well i've got a lot of friends here and we have a long history together playing this game, So it's nice when you keep that circle of friends wich they still like playing this game, Enjoying clanwars and chatting with everyone.

• How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? Still consider myself as skilled player even when im not in form totally, I can be useful in DM clanwars , I've got some experience playing cws.

• Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team: I consider myself as a friendly guy with everyone, Also im always able to help anyone that needs something from me.

• Additional Information: I let you my Skype and Discord so you can contact me there if you wanna ask me something, Skype: pablooz2 Discord: Baeza#6237

Edited by Baeza
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

wena

• Like 1

Gl bro ❤️

• Like 1

hey 7m 4.0

• Haha 3

Pablo pablo pablooooooooo

Vamoooooooooooos hermano ❤️❤️

• Like 1