Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stock

stock's Join Request

• Nickname / Location / Personal info:

Hey all my nickname is stock, I am 18 years old and i live in the south of Argentina

• Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details:

My MTA Career started in 2014 when a friend told me about this game. I played a few months DM OS in FFS GAMING and i liked so much, but after a few months i quit the game for 2 years.
In 2016, i returned to the game and created my own clan in FFS GAMING, called Latin America Team. There, i spent very good moments with the members, improving our skills, helping each other and playing clan wars almost every day, leading us to be top 5 in ELO.
In 2018 i closed the clan, and bet joining to Xtreme Racers zCool. Where i spent the best moments of my career, getting better my skills.
After one year inside the clan i took the decision to join NewStylePotential, in which i was few months because i never felt very well received.

• Clans you have been part of:

Latin America Team (Founder) -closed-

Xtreme Racers zCool (Member) -left-

NewStylePotential (Member) -left-
  • Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

I would like to join because is one of the best clans in MTA, it has a great community with very valuable players inside within. Also make new friends and have fun.

• How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

I think im good at clan wars of WFF OS and Oldschool, so i could help xN in events as L7 OS and clan wars. 

• Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team:

Facuuzz's father

• Additional Information:

I work from Monday to Friday, so in the week i am almost always playing in the night. But in weekends i have free time to play

❤️Thanks for reading!

stock

Edited by stock
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Declined

• Haha 1

Ooo gl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ja ja ja