Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Re[F]LeX

canceled reflex's JR2

• Nickname / Location / Personal info: Hello my name is Tsvetin. I come from Sofia,Bulgaria.I'm 16 years old. I love to be lazy hang out with friends. Currently I'm studying in Pravets.
  • Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: So from where to start. I started playing this game when I was still little Reflex. I think it was winter and one of my friends told me that game because I was playing SAMP and I didn't know MTA exist. First time I joined it was boring for me. Than I found server which was freeroam. After 24/7 playing freeroam I started exploring for other servers. Then I found server called DDC. I really loved it. When I joined it for first time I saw different gamemodes OS/DM etc. The first I stopped was OS I joined to see what is it. I was really surprised that I found gamemode like this. It was 2012 when I started playing OS. I was noob af and found a guy from my country playing that game. He taught me the basics and I didn't stop playing that mode. After playing it to 2015 I decided to see DM gamemode. I wasn't that excited because I told It was the same as OS. But I wasn't right. It was fun. In 2018 I found person called Shade. I was watching him everyday how he's playing I taught from him. Since then I'm trying to improve my skills in game.

• Clans you have been part of: Skilled Killers -sK- kicked,left

• ffg. - Fast Fire Guys  -  inactive,left 

• International Team - [INT] - left

• Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: I would like to be in xN because I think I would be useful for you. For now I think that clan pass me perfect and  I want improve my skills there and make friends. Also I like this clan and I want to try my luck there

• How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? I would be useful in clan wars tournaments. I will help you with the development if help needed. Also I'm fast so I can help you in wff.

• Additional Information: I hope I join this clan 💕

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Happy birthday!

Just now, Vitalic said:

Happy birthday!

I have birthday on 11 December :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Re[F]LeX said:

I have birthday on 11 December :D

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

x

¿

d

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

First of all congratulations to new trials, welcome to our family. Also congratulations to our new members who passed trial period, you did great job guys, keep doin' it!

• Haha 2