Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DDemK

accepted DemK Join Request

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

Hi, my real name is Davi and my ingame nick is DemK, I'm 22 years old and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  I'm in the college studying Computer Science and my job is about Automation Testing. In my free times, I'm always watching streamers playing something, watching animes, series and play a lot of games, but specially GTA SA, The Crew 2 and CSGO, but I stoped playing CSGO because I was doing a lot of rages and that was causing headache, So I decided preserve my health. I love watch eSports tournaments ( specially CSGO and DotA ) too.

Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details:

I started playing MTA in around 2008-2010 playing in [MgC] Race server. Before that I was playing RolePlaying servers in SAMP,  At the time I had a shit network/computer so I tried play normal races with 20/30fps even without anything in the screen( poor contry ), In 2010 started playing in a arabic server of DM/DD races ( which I don't remember the name ) and after that I loved the gamemode, I found the X5 server and played here for a time until 2011. So after that I started playing in small servers like TERRA ( a Brazillian server ) which I spent a lot of times playing, I had a shit internet so brazillians and latin servers was the best to I play. Because of my shit computer, I guess I improved a lot my ingame skills, because I learned how improve the times, doing curves even with a slow FPS. I remember when I saw the first map from Vortex I hated this mapper, because the first map of him I played ( I guess was the v9 ) the size of the map to download was huge ( more than 1mb ) and to me with 30kb/s of download, I never finished the download to play the map, so ping going to 65335 = internet off, haha.

In 2012 I found the FFS server but I never liked playing on this server, even him being the biggest racing server, the player community and everything about the server never attracted me.  So, in 2013-2014 I was "mixed", playing half of the time Warcraft III and the other part of mta, always in Brazillians / Latins servers( like Terra/ Unit Games/ LxG ). In 2013 I was training a map in the LxG server training and a friend from TERRA server got a impossible toptime in a oldschool map, so I was curious, he is always slower than me and always is faster than me in loopings/wallrides, so I started watching his movings and asked about pc configs, on this time I found the "fps bug", so I learned a lot of it,  advantages and disadvantages of how use it and where uses It. Some years later I go to ffs, teached Gugas/Xizen/Sexy and Intrelex, and they created a chaos with that and everyone now knows it, for me is good everyone know the existence of the bug, now peoples can't get advantage using that ( if is a tournament ), because now they know how it works ( at least a bit ), haha. 

In the last quarter of 2013 I started playing in FFS DM Arena, but just a little, my heart never leaved  Brazillians / Latins servers. I joined in FFS for get a toptime in a map what I like and leave. In that time, I migrated with Chephei and others to start playing in FFS, the clan was |Born|. I stoped playing MTA in the first quarter of 2016 and comeback in the final of 2018, so I'm playing  just  tournaments until now. 

Clans you have been part of:

|X5| - ( 2010, Left )

Born To Win ▬ |Born| (2012 - 2014, Closed)

Atomic Xtreme ▬ *aX~ (2014-2015, Closed) 

The Speed Warriors ▬ |Tsw| (2015, Closed)

New Style Potential ▬ nsp~ (2018-2019, Left)

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

Maybe one of the reasons is a lot of persons what I like are here, its a great clan with incredible achievements and even though I'm a very inactive person. I guess is a great place which I wanna make a part of the clan and his history.

How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? 

I guess specifically in L7 OS ( because is my main arena ) and some L7 alpha maps ( I have a difference point of view about what is a OldSchool map, to me he just need to be a old map and not "too skilled" at the time,  for example: Sebas V15-V16 could be a oldschool map, but a AbodyRulez v6 not ).

Do you have any extra abilities and how could you use them in our team:

To be honest, I guess I don't have any great ability to help the clan. Maybe I can be useful in WFF clan wars or developement ( but my focus is back-end ). 

Additional Information:

-My Contacts-

-Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Davi_DemK/

Discord: DemK#7960

Sorry for my english, I did my best XD.

• Like 13

Buena suerte

• Thanks 1

uff gl

• Thanks 1

cheater

good luck bro