Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PCHZY

declined PCHZY join request.

Posted (edited)
  • Nickname / Location / Personal info: My name is Jakub (17 y.o), in game PCHZY. I'm from Poland. On daily bases i play football / hang out with friends.
  • Tell us about your MTA:SA career in details: In mta I started playing in 2015 on the "TPS" server, there I started to learn to play DM. When TPS was closed, I started to play on TFF, ER, TG. I joined a  clan called s. (Sanity), where I played my first cw. When sanity was closed I decided to practice hunters with DLF. A few weeks later, I joined W * (Wanderers), I spent a great time there, in a great group of friends, but when I joined Wanderers, I also started mapping. I got "addicted" , and spent too much time mapping. Finally I was kicked out of the clan for being inactive. After Wanderers I started joining other clans and I was also spending a good time there, but I would like to try myself in a better clan. So I made a join request to FoXX. I was in love with the atmosphere in this clan. While being there, I trained a lot of HDM maps and now I think i'm quite good at it. After 7 months in FoXX I got tired of this game, so I left ( I left because i didn't want to be another inactive member, wouldn't be a good thing). I barely touched this game for a month, but my old good friend texted me. After few hours of talking, he motivated me to keep playing / doing what I really enjoy. That's why I'm here now :D. I always wanted to try my luck in xN.

• Clans you have been part of:

• s. - Sanity (closed)

• W* - Wanderers (kicked)

• -|DG|- - Divinity Gamers (closed)

• Z# - Zenosyne (closed)

• FoXX - Force out Xtreme (left)

• Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: Nitrous Racing seems to be a fun place to be and the atmosphere is really cool. You, as the team, are very competetive in the clanwars. I would also like to learn new things of the gameplay.

• How would you be useful to Nitrous Racing? I'm willing to help you represent as HDM/WFF player in upcoming clan wars. For sure I will try to do the best results for the team and give a good performance. I've played quite a lot in FoXX, so i guess i have some experience. 

• Discord: Jakub // PCHZY #3028

• Much love, PCHZY ❤️

Edited by PCHZY
  • Like 10

Hey pchzy

• Like 1

Good pici...

good luck my bru ❤️

• Like 1

Accepted

Accepted

• Like 2