Clan war Information:
Date & Time: Type: WFF Server: Maps: Rounds: Clan Website: Contact Info:
Nitrous Racing (xN#)
Clan Name (TAG)
- CW managers and Referees are the only ones who are allowed to speak in main chat.
- Any kind of insulting, flaming or spamming in the main chat is strictly forbidden.
- Keep the main chat as clean as possible.
- Both teams are able to choose impartial referee(s).
- Everyone from each clan is able to participate in a clan war.
- If someone times out before the round starts, we restart the round.
- If someone times out while the map is running, we continue playing.
- If someone is lagging too much, a reserve player has to replace him.
- If the ping of a player hits above 300 multiple times in a row, he is unable to play the CW until he gets his ping stable again.
- Any kind of insulting, begging or flaming is going to be punished with a mute. CW players can't be punished without being warned.
*In case the player keeps insulting, begging or flaming (e.g. nick changing), he will be banned from the server.
- In case of a draw after the 20 rounds, CW managers will discuss it and decide if they want a draw or play additional round(s).
- After the 10th round we are taking either 5 or 10 minutes break.
- CW can't be cancelled two days before or later.
If someone times out before the map starts, we redo the map.
If someone times out while the map is running (if he is alive), we play further.
In case of camping and/or shortcutting, participant will be blown up.
Skipping vehiclechange pickups is not allowed.
Skipping nitro/repair pickups is allowed.
Doing roof parts as forward is allowed.
Driving backward parts forward is allowed.
Pressing the nos late is allowed. Doing the fast jump as much as you don't cut a big part is allowed.
There are no hunter fights.
Second offense to the rules will result in disqualification.