Sign in to follow this  
Pentaroyidx

Nitrous Racing: DD Championship

7 posts in this topic

tY1pVlH.png

Nitrous Racing: Destruction Derby Championship

Hello, community as you might have guessed from the title we (Nitrous Racing) are doing a destruction derby championship event coming up this week, you may also read this topic to know all the needed information about it and to follow it's rules, and with that being said let's start this off.

Organisation and tournament type
The tournament will consist of 4 groups and each group will include 4 teams, in total we will have 16 teams. Each team will play against the other 3 teams in its group and there will be 2 winner clans from each group (by points) after group stage matches, clans will play against each other in elimination type, these will be scheduled judging whether a clan finished first or second in their group i.e if Clan1 finished first in Group A they'll face Clan2 which finished second in a different group. (Whoever loses their match gets out) We will follow the bracket till the final match which will  decide who's the best standing team at the moment.

As known this tournament is private  so only the invited teams will be able to play it, the invited team are as follows below:

xN# - Nitrous Racing 

[GF] - Green Force

[LnD] - Legends Never Die

[HC] - Hungry Cheetahs

[CwC] - Cuz we Can

[HTF] - Hold The Fort

[1939] - 1939

6s| - Sixth Sense

[MM] - Mutable Monsters

[GoD] - Gladiators of Darkness

3R| - 3lite Racers

KekZ| - Kekz die Kekse

/TfF\ - The Favoured Few

[LnS] - Land Saviors

[NFS] - Need For Speed

TMS// - Twisted Metal Stunters

Whenever we're going to start the tournament,
we will provide a topic with the tournament bracket, an online bracket on Challeonge and the rules that must be followed in the game matches.
Good luck in the event and we'll see you next time soon!

Sincerely,
Pentaroyidx!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

As a leader I'm glad to see my people working hard, I'm excited to see how this tourney will turn out and I'll surely help from my humble spot in everything I can. Good luck and may the best win.

• Like 6

ez for me ;)

• Like 3

We're starting off today with the first match of the day (MM vs. NFS), later we will post the bracket, rules and the rest of the information so stay tuned!

• Like 7

gooooOooooOo xN ♡ i hope teams participating enjoy this tournament :)

• Like 2

Great, great great great. This is so good for our community, from the DM and WFF matches we are now including the DD matches, just amazing. Good luck to our DD squad and may the best win.

• Like 2

This will be a great tournament. Thank you for making this possible

• Like 2