Sign in to follow this  
Azooz

Azooz's Join Request

2 posts in this topic

Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My name is abdullaziz in-game Azooz i am 17 years old from Saudi arabia i live in city called Makkah.

Tell us about you and your history in MTA / clans you've been part of:

I started to play MTA 2012. I was looking for which game is better about MTA after hours of reading comments the majority wrote "MTA" immediately I started to download San andreas and after MTA, my first nickname was given by MTA was SantO with a number but I don't remember which one. so my first server was Twisted Gamers, the first year I was banned from there because I killed an admin then I post an unban request on their forum, I was unbanned and I played there for 2 more years then I got bored and I left. Earlier 2015 I was looking other server and I found a server called FFS (to be honest it was Multi Game mode) I joined there and I started to play there, I met many friends, I learn lots of things about the game mode, I learn how to drive a car (the basic). I played there since January 2015 until April 2017, I was playing in the server when a guy told me about TfF server and told me that server had lots of new and amazing maps where you can improve your skills then I moved to TfF and I met amazing people like BlizarD,Mitsuki,EVERY,Corrupt,Mactrize,shizliNe. I met more friends but I don't remember more.

|-nTL-| Nothing To Lose - 2014/Retired.

'SK// Savage's Kingdom - 2016/Closed.

-fts- Fuck the system - 2016/Closed.

-DG| Divinity Gamers - 2017/Left.

US'| Unforgettable Stars - 2018/Left.

\R/ Reliance - 2018/Closed.

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing:

Mmmh, I really liked this community/family also there is all friendly guys.
if you give me chance maybe i can improve my skills, I am newbie in  WFF but i got good skills in DM/Hunter.

What can you contribute with / Why do you think we'd accept you:

I can do everything for this clan with my skills and my time,

also in some clanwars DM or WFF i can help a lot i'm going to do my best ofc.

nvm close this

• Confused 2