Sign in to follow this  
ArtiX

Pitana is back!!!

5 posts in this topic

Nickname / Location / Personal info: Hello there, my name is Felipe (in-game my nick is ArtiX), i'm 18 years old and i live in Temuco, Chile.

Tell us about you and your history in MTA / clans you've been part of: I started to play this game 9 years ago in freeroam servers, then i've found DM gamemode and until today, that was my favourite gamemode in MTA, throughout the time i was part of clans like: XuGLxG// -sK-, MvP#, /Tff\, EfE, Z# and xN.  Usually i was referee in matches from tournies like the Tff World Cup (Arg vs Cz, Arg vs México JAJAJAJAJJAJA), -ffs- WFF and of course, i've refereed matches for clans (the most for xN team).

Why you'd like to join Nitrous Racing: Tbh i've missed you a lot, i said a lot of times that you're part of my life and even not being teammates you wouldn't stop being my family, i think that you get that point and you feel it too (isn't a 6noobs joke), i think that this could be my revenge and finally BE USEFUL HERE FFS.

What can you contribute with / Why do you think we'd accept you: I can't lie to you, i'm not a pro player, i usually play HDM (months ago), but i think that isn't necessary (right now), i'm not scripter or mapper (ik the basics but i've never made a own map), but as i always said, i'm good organizing stuffs, doing the ''formal'' work, taking stadistics, being a 007 (you know why) and being like the ''team psychologist'', i always have time for the ones who need someone that listen to them and give them advices or simply a nice word to make them feel better.

Thanks for reading fellas, see you soon.

Yours faithfully, Felipe.❤️

• Like 9

i'm in love *-*

SEGUI CARREANDOME EN EL CS FORROOOO

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

declined

thanks bye B|

• Like 3

the legend says torene goes online once every half a year

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this