Sign in to follow this  
EM1N3M

Au revoir!

9 posts in this topic

It's been almost 2 years since I had the opportunity to become a member of this amazing community but everything has an end. I'm a little bit sad while I'm writing this but I've become inactive since I started the college also, I lost interest in the game. I've had a really good time with you guys. Honestly my stay in xN was the best time on MTA so far. I'll never forget you guys, even if we had some stupid fight or we insulted each other ♥. 

Thanks for letting me lead the clan with great people like Adeliver, Adidas, Lukaculz, Pizza, Rabbit and Sunset. This was without doubts my best experience on MTA so far!

Goodbye guys, It's been a pleasure to spent time with people like you :D

PD: Ganen el L7 DM y queden como lo que son, el mejor clan de MTA hasta ahora 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 7

EMIIIIIIIIIIIII!? NICE JOKE BRO

hdp dejai el juego? ;( Fue un placer conocerte emii, suerte en donde vayas amigo! ❤️

• Sad 1

This is really sad,we lost a legend of this games imo, and a really great guy.I personally had much fun playing with you this game, and whole mta will miss you Lucas..Hope to see you atleast any time in game.

Saludos Emi y suerte en lo que te depare de futuro bro.

• Sad 1

I'm not crying, you're crying. =(

• Sad 2

Well bro, we both know how our friendship became stronger throughout the time, we met 2 years ago but we start to talk after that, you may remember those CS nights with Lukaculz, M4rc0s, Rab, Facuz sometimes, the gamersclub matches with all the crew, when i get angry af cuz i miss a shot or i get lag  or when you said SOY UN ASCO BOLUDO, SOY MALISIMO, etc, our whatsapp conversations about life or just trivial things, in short, a lot of things that i'll miss from you (i know that all will), but i know that you won't leave this game for a long time (nobody can).

I just want the best for you in your nearest future, in the university and with your girl, you're an amazing player, person and a better friend.

See you soon ma boi ❤️

• Sad 3

On 7/28/2018 at 12:47 AM, ArtiX said:

Well bro, we both know how our friendship became stronger throughout the time, we met 2 years ago but we start to talk after that, you may remember those CS nights with Lukaculz, M4rc0s, Rab, Facuz sometimes, the gamersclub matches with all the crew, when i get angry af cuz i miss a shot or i get lag  or when you said SOY UN ASCO BOLUDO, SOY MALISIMO, etc, our whatsapp conversations about life or just trivial things, in short, a lot of things that i'll miss from you (i know that all will), but i know that you won't leave this game for a long time (nobody can).

I just want the best for you in your nearest future, in the university and with your girl, you're an amazing player, person and a better friend.

See you soon ma boi ❤️

CLAVE ESE MATCH JAJAJJA

• Sad 1

Hdp